Natural Earth Paint was born from the mind of a professional artist, mom and environmentalist.
After deep research on ancient paint making recipes and studied Renaissance techniques, coupled with extensive experimentation and testing, Natural Earth Paint began to blossom.
Over the past 10+ years, we’ve developed a full line of children’s products, natural face paints, fine art supplies and the world’s first all-natural, non-toxic varnish.
Natural Earth Paint products are made in small batches in our solar powered facility, with natural earth pigments, organic binders and ingredients.
We hope you enjoy creating memorable art with our products which we bring to you, with love and a passion for a better, brighter world.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At gogoobuy.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
We strive to keep our home free of unnatural dyes, so when I saw this flag making kit featuring naturally colored, vegetable based paint, I knew it was a project I could feel good about my kids being involved in. The paints are impressively vivid, and a lot like the tempura paints my husband and I grew up with. My only gripe is that the kit features only 4 flags... seems like a few more could easily have been added at the same price point. We ended up using the leftover paint on brown butcher paper that we’ll use as gift wrap. All in all a good deal for those seeking a sustainably based project for their children, or gift for the eco-conscious family in your life.
These are so cute and perfect for Kindergarten kids to make. They were all so unique. It was a fun
Excellent for all age children...great for different occasions..
The kids loved it ! Definitely will be ordering more
well made will buy more