eco-kids started as a family run business that produces all natural art supplies. It began simply, as all good things do, with the molding dough recipe Cammie’s mom made for her as a child. After incorporating natural ingredients into the recipe, the dough was transformed into eco-dough, rich in color, soft in texture, with a delicate aroma like no other. In 2008 Cammie and Kip began selling it at farmers markets. From there, Eco-kids evolved.
This woman owned business lives by the mantra — creative play the natural way. Products are developed with this belief in mind. From using non-toxic, natural ingredients to the unique packaging, Eco-kids works with environmentally friendly companies from around the United States to bring you fresh ideas in the world of art supplies.
The kids test and ensure the art supplies are fun to play with — after all, that’s what it’s all about.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At gogoobuy.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Love how easy they are to hold, and for my 1 year old, to make marks! She was able to see that she was making marks with her crayons, and soon had no interest in putting them in her mouth within the first few minutes of use. She likes trying to copy when we draw something for her. We put a giant piece of posterboard on the floor and she sits on it and colors with one of us. On one occasion, the posterboard was on the shiny side up, and she "erased" the marks with her cream colored pants. After washing, not even a faint trace of color remained...two thumbs up for us!!
Pros: love them! So much easier for my LO to Hold. Easy for very young children to make their very first scribbles with. The pigment lays down easily and brightly, even the yellow can be seen clearly. Cons: if you follow parenting styles that promote practical life skills to may run into the problem I did. I had recently taught my LO to how to crack eggs, so instead of coloring with these he banged them on every surface trying to crack them like eggs! Likewise if you gave your LO these before teaching how to crack eggs they may try to color with eggs instead 🤷♀️
I am a teacher who purchased these as a gift for my one year old grandson and he loves them! Colors are fibrant and true. They have been dropped and banged on the table repeatedly and have not broken. They must be solid and well made. Also they are large which is great because it makes them easier to color with. (If these types of crayons are too small, their little fingers get in the way when they try to color due to underdeveloped pencil grip and fine motor skills.) Would definitely gift again.
Easy to hold and arrived in good condition, but baby won’t use them. I bought these because my baby wanted the normal crayons I was using to try to measure her feet. She is not interested in these for drawing. She does want to bang them together and put them in and out of her bucket. They are more of a toy than a crayon. I took out the other crayons and she was still interested in scribbling with them.
All in all we love these, I plan to buy more as gifts!
Little Hands, Big Accomplishment!
Easy to use for kids, parents and grandparents that may have trouble gripping tiny crayons.